The Advisers


Protecting Yourself

Protect what matters most with our comprehensive personal insurance solutions, tailored to safeguard your family, home, and assets.

House Insurance

Your home is likely to be your most valuable asset, so you want to be sure it’s well protected against the unexpected.

Whether it’s your family home, a holiday house, lifestyle propert or a rental, we can arrange a home insurance solution for you.

Home insurance gives you cover for the big events like fires and floods, earthquakes, landslides, as well as the smaller accidents like broken windows, damaged fences and burst pipes.

Contents Insurance

Protecting your contents is easy with The Advisers.

Whether you’re a tenant, homeowner or landlord and want comprehensive cover or just the basics, we can arrange a home and contents policy to suit you. Collections, jewellery sports equipment and art work, if it’s important to you we can cover it.

Contents insurance is designed to protect your belongings against disasters – big and small.

These include loss, theft, water damage, fires and earthquakes.

New Plymouth Insurance

Lifestyle Insurance

With acres of space and all the comforts of home, a lifestyle block can offer a world of choices. You can run it like a small farm, with all the equipment that goes with it, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of your comfortable country retreat. With insurance that’s designed for your type of lifestyle property, you can have one policy that’s tailored to your specific needs. It covers not only your home, contents and vehicles, but also those items unique to lifestyle blocks.

Rental Property Insurance

Do you live in a rented property?  There’s another very good reason you should have contents insurance – it usually extends to cover your legal liability as a tenant.  Picture this scenario: You leave for work in a hurry one morning, and you leave a pot on the stovetop.  The contents burn dry and catch fire, and the fire spreads to cause serious damage to your landlord’s kitchen.  Your landlord may have insurance for the house itself, but if you (as the tenant) have damaged the house through your negligence, you could be held personally liable for the repair costs.

The Advisers

Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Insurance

Most of us rely on our cars and motorbikes to get around.  We have to get to work and drop the kids off at school or sport – then there’s the all-important Saturday afternoon BBQ at your friend’s place to get to!  How inconvenienced would you be if you had to pay for expensive repairs to your car or motorbike following an accident?  Having full insurance should allow you to get your vehicle fixed quickly and back on the road without significant financial strain.

Do you think your car or bike is just an old rust-bucket that isn’t worth insuring?  That may be the case, but can you afford to pay for any damage you cause to other people’s vehicles or property in an accident?  Your vehicle might not be worth much, but the BMW in the supermarket carpark you just reversed into could be worth a lot!  The cost for third party only insurance is not high, but it provides great peace of mind.  Talk to us about how we can ensure you are covered for damage to other people’s vehicles and property.

Classic Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Insurance

Do you have an old car or motorcycle in the garage at home?  Whether it’s an old model that’s not worth very much or your absolute pride and joy, we can source insurance specifically tailored for classic model vehicles.  We can cover everything from hot rods to racing cars; and highly modified imports to modern classics.  Whether your car or bike is completely off the road or just taken out for the occasional Sunday drive, we can find a cover solution for you.

Motor Home / Caravan Insurance

Get comprehensive cover for accidental loss or damage to your caravan or motorhome.

Travel Insurance

Even the most carefully planned travel can throw up the unforeseen. Regardless of how careful you are, some events are simply beyond your control. With travel insurance we can help you so you’re well-placed if ever in an emergency, you require some health treatment, miss your connecting flight, or are burgled. That way you can get on with enjoying your trip, or at least have a safe return to New Zealand.

New Plymouth Insurance

Boat Insurance

Get comprehensive cover against accidental loss or damage to your boat, Jet ski or any other watercraft and its accessories, plus liability for any damage to others’ property in a boating accident you have caused.

Let’s get you covered

Contact us today to get advice on insurance needs.